Friday 20 May 2016

a closing note, with gratitude

I fly back to Canada tonight and as always I have mixed feelings as I leave.

I return to my friends and family who I love, and my work (Student Affairs #bestjobever), but I leave behind my dear friends in Kathmandu, close colleagues at PAHS and of course the PAHS students (Batches 1 through 5).  With the internet it is easier to stay in touch so that makes it a bit easier but nothing beats being able to sit eyeball to eyeball and have a real conversation.  I am grateful I have had a chance to see so many of my very close friends this trip.

Until the next time we meet...

I would like to extend my gratitude to Academics Without Borders for their generous support.
(http://www.awb-usf.org)


3 comments:

  1. cloud data management services18 February 2022 at 01:13

    Thank you, for getting something new and saluting the irrationality of this story, hopefully it will be useful, so that this life is more useful and useful for others.
    cloud data management services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog featuring valuable and informative content
    CPR in Solana Beach

    ReplyDelete